My main career interest is in fall prevention in community dwelling older adults and develop of systems-based programs which utilize an interprofessional, multifactorial approach. I also have an interest in program implementation, population health, telemedicine and increasing older adult access to care.
Education & Training
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh PA (2010-2013)
- DO, MPH, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens OH (2010)
- College, The College of Wooster, Wooster OH (2004)
- I. Arthur Mirsky Award (2013)
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Osteopathic Honorary Society (2006)
- Cum Laude (2004)
- Phi Beta Kappa (2004)
Prevention of falls and fractures through implementation of physical and occupational therapy-base fall intervention programs in persons with osteoporosis.
Improving primary screening of falling risk and procurement of evidence-based falls risk reducing interventions.
Increasing the access to fall prevention interventions through the use of telemedicine modalities.